X Clan & PWND Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES OF THE COMMUNITY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fade To Black
Admin
Admin
Fade To Black

Male
Number of posts : 102
Steam ID : 0:0:15304288
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : M4A1 Colt
Registration date : 2008-09-14

RULES OF THE COMMUNITY! Empty
PostSubject: RULES OF THE COMMUNITY!   RULES OF THE COMMUNITY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:17 pm

The rules of our community are fairly simple and straight forward, if you follow them you will enjoy your time with us, if you do not you will find youself removed from the community.

1. Admins are essentially the police of the servers and forums, if they tell you to do something then do it! Admins are also to be respected and not argued with.

2. Cheating/hacking will result in a ban, however we will always make sure that there is physical proof to accompany any thoughts of cheating/hacking.

3. Racism is tolerated in small amounts but if you go overboard you will be dealt with swiftly.

4. We want the community to be a fun place where people are free to express themselves, but if you disrespect anyone or cause problems for the community you will be removed from it.

5. If you have any major problems bring your issue to one of the admins and they will attempt to fix the problem, if they cannot do so, then the problem will be brought to a leader.

6. We expect all who play in our servers to be fun and have a good time but you also must act mature or else you may find yourself banned from our community.

If you have any questions about these rules please feel free to send me a private message and I will respond to your question accordingly.

Regards,

Fade To Black & Ranbrenjam!

X Clan Leader & PWND Owner
Back to top Go down
https://xclan.aforumfree.com

RULES OF THE COMMUNITY!
Page 1 of 1