X Clan & PWND Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitement aditional information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iceredthing
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Steam ID : iceredthing
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Recruitement aditional information Empty
PostSubject: Recruitement aditional information   Recruitement aditional information I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:12 pm

As far as I know, I should be heading up the recruitement/tryouts of X, but I should be aided by others

Due to the fact that I always am up to something, I'm not going to be on most of the time during regular hours like a normal person, which means tryouts with me will always be fun to schedule

In general, I'll be on most saturday mornings at around 7 AM central time, and also sunday around same time for probably a few hours

Try to add me to friends ( Steam id: iceredthing) and then just PM me whenever you see me for a tryout, I usually don't mind dropping whatever I'm doing to have one

hope to try out plenty of people soon
iceredthing
Back to top Go down
iceredthing
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Steam ID : iceredthing

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement aditional information   Recruitement aditional information I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey there everyone, I'm back again.

Although some people have been doing this, I thought I might just make a blanket statement for a moment.

I want to remind all potential recruits that it is in THEIR interest to contact either myself or Fade about recieving a tryout. I don't know about fade, but I not had ANYONE approach me while both of us are online, and only a few of the people on the tryout waiting list have even added me to friends.

If you would like to join the clan, please make sure that you take care of what you need to do.
Iceredthing
Back to top Go down
iKrissy
Admin
Admin
iKrissy

Female
Number of posts : 32
Steam ID : 0:0:100000000
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : Desert Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement aditional information   Recruitement aditional information I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Lol you're a morning person huh Razz. Everyone wakes up at like 9:30-12:00 EST, or maybe later, depending what they did the night before :O.
Back to top Go down
c0rrupt
Friend
Friend

Male
Number of posts : 16
Steam ID : 0:1:342993
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : Krissy's Tit
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement aditional information   Recruitement aditional information I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:24 am

The girl above my post likes it in the pooper... DISREGARD THIS THREAD K THX Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement aditional information   Recruitement aditional information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitement aditional information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X Clan & PWND Community :: X Clan Section :: Recruitment-
Jump to: