X Clan & PWND Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join x.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
v1sioN_-
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-15

I would like to join x. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join x.   I would like to join x. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 am

Name : Timmy and v1sioN.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15340996

What do you have to offer (ie. scripting, graphics, web design, coder, modeler, map maker)? skills =)

Previous Clans and reasons for leaving: syncronous we broke up because we didnt win cal main.

Why do you want to join X? All the clan members are cool as hell and I like the way u guys play.

Previous CAL/Scrim Experience? I scrimed to many times to count and ive been main twice im ounce and open like 3 times
Back to top Go down
Fade To Black
Admin
Admin
Fade To Black

Male
Number of posts : 102
Steam ID : 0:0:15304288
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : M4A1 Colt
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join x.   I would like to join x. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:55 am

because you don't meet the minimum age requirement you are going to have to prove maturity to the clan prior to being given a tryout. Once you have proved your maturity then we will talk about a possible tryout. Thanks for your interest in the X Clan
Back to top Go down
https://xclan.aforumfree.com
iceredthing
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Steam ID : iceredthing
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join x.   I would like to join x. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:57 am

Even though you are slightly younger than our minimum age, if you would be willing to learn any of the skills listed above (ie. scripting, graphics...), that would exponentially increase your chances of being invited into X. Maturitly will also need to be demonstrated as we play together. Please add me on steam so I can get a feel for your skills and who you are as a player and person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join x.   I would like to join x. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join x.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X Clan & PWND Community :: X Clan Section :: Recruitment-
Jump to: