X Clan & PWND Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!

Go down 
+2
iKrissy
Fade To Black
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fade To Black
Admin
Admin
Fade To Black

Male
Number of posts : 102
Steam ID : 0:0:15304288
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : M4A1 Colt
Registration date : 2008-09-14

THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! Empty
PostSubject: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 am

From here on out, when you guys are playing CS, i want you to be in one of the two clan servers. We need to have more of a presence and we also need to recruit more members and get more popular. I will be checking the server periodically to see who is playing and also i will be on steam to see where you are playing.

If the majority of the time you are playing its NOT in our servers you will be warned once then kicked out of x. I want everyone who reads this to post a reply and post what you will be personally doing to help this clan gain popularity and how your going to play in the servers more and get more people in the servers as well.

I will be putting a one week deadline on all responses, if you haven't responded by then you will be warned by me personally then kicked out of the clan if you refuse to respond. If you are a regular on the forums which everyone should be then it would be in your best interest to tell other members about this post so that nobody is in jeopardy of being kicked out.

I may sound like an asshole or harsh but something has to be done about our lack of involvement in the server.

Thank you for your time.

Steve

X Clan Leader gun6
Back to top Go down
https://xclan.aforumfree.com
iKrissy
Admin
Admin
iKrissy

Female
Number of posts : 32
Steam ID : 0:0:100000000
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : Desert Eagle
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Most of the time I'm on, I'm on my shitty computer. Untill I obtain money for a new computer, I can't really play :O.
Back to top Go down
Fade To Black
Admin
Admin
Fade To Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:08 pm

you can still play on your shitty computer, i know you've been trying, i'm just saying that I want people to keep that up.
Back to top Go down
Ranbrenjam!
PWND Owner
PWND Owner
Ranbrenjam!

Male
Number of posts : 12
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : USP
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 pm

I am also watching, the server has been receiving more clans and more traffic, and if I am going to be hosting a clan, then they need to represent...

Remember, just because I am not in the server, does NOT mean I ignoring it, im always logging it...

So I know who is there and who is not, and how long you have played and even under what account...

Thanks Fade
Back to top Go down
http://www.ranbrenjam.com
Fade To Black
Admin
Admin
Fade To Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:23 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Zer0^
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Steam ID : STEAM_STEAM_STEAM Very Happy
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : M4A1
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 am

hola. I've been busy getting ready for scoutzleague season 4. Gota team and i'll try to be in the servers when i can. I'm sorry for not being so active with you guys. I sincerely apologize.

(the canadian sounds so serious! every1!!! post respectfully or you're getting the banhammer!!!) Suspect
Back to top Go down
idiocy
Clan Member
Clan Member
idiocy

Number of posts : 5
Favorite Counter-Strike Gun : Famas
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:40 pm

sorry, fade, i've been pretty busy too with schoolwork and upcoming SATs.

i do play on it when i gun though, but since i'm still a pretty regular knifer i won't be on the server that constantly though.

i'm not really sure as to the popularity part though; most if not all of my steam friends are knifers, so i suppose it'd be pretty hard to even get them to gun. but i'll try to think of something

- teh idiot
Back to top Go down
Fade To Black
Admin
Admin
Fade To Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 pm

thanks, school is nothing to apologize for btw.
Back to top Go down
iceredthing
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Steam ID : iceredthing
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 pm

its a good thing I dont have to apologize for school then! (sarcasm aside)

sorry about my extended abscences these past few weeks... do you know what I did between saturday and today??? I wrote 9!!! PAPERS

I'm am just swamped with everything atm, but I thought I might chime in anyway, seeing as... I might as well

anyway, see you guys around, and sorry I dont see you enough Sad
Back to top Go down
Fade To Black
Admin
Admin
Fade To Black

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:44 pm

thanks for checking in ice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!   THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER - EVERYONE READ!
Page 1 of 1